CNC Lathe Machinist
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
The Dupps Company, a world leader in the manufacture of process equipment, is seeking a machinist to operate a work cell of an Okuma LH 55 CNC Lathe and an automated machine for 2nd shift.
Starting pay is up to $30.20/hour (includes 2nd shift premium), depending on experience, plus overtime opportunities.
We also provide an excellent benefits package, including:
• 401(k) with match and additional company contribution
• Insurance coverage for life, AD&D, medical, dental, and short/long term disability
• Education reimbursement
• Free in-house doctor care
• Paid holidays
• 2 weeks vacation after 6 months
• Bonus eligibility
• Minimum of 2 years experience in set up and operation of CNC Lathes.
• Must have the ability to read blueprints.
The Dupps Company is not only the world's largest manufacturer of equipment used to recycle animal by-products, it is a great place to work!
A respected and trusted industry leader, Dupps has been in business since 1935. The company designs, manufactures and markets nearly all of its high quality equipment from its headquarters and plant in Germantown, Ohio. Our customer base is throughout North America, Central and South America, Europe and Asia.
At this modern facility, we have career opportunities for:
• Accounting, Sales, Logistics, Engineering, Management and Administrative Support.
• Welders, Fabricators, Machinists, Warehouse Personnel, and other manufacturing positions.