Route Parts Delivery Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
The Dupps Company, a world leader in the manufacture of process equipment, is seeking a Route Parts Delivery Driver.
We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
• 401(k) with match and additional company contribution
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Education reimbursement
• Paid holidays
• 2 weeks vacation after 6 months
• Bonus eligibility
• and more!
You will be driving dedicated routes and expediting shipments for the delivery of new and rebuilt parts while returning used parts for repair.
• Minimum 2 years parts delivery route driving experience.
• Must have customer service experience.
• Must have a CDL.
• Relationship building skills.
• Ability to operate a forklift to secure items for shipment.
Your shifts will include both non-driving days as well as pickup and delivery services with up to 4 overnights per week while operating a two-ton flatbed truck. You'll be logging 1,000-2,200 miles within DOT regulations. All business expenses are paid for by the company.
Click "Apply now" to receive our address so that you may submit your resume & salary history!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.